Webinar: How Pallet Service Corporation is Building the Plant Logistics of the Future: 75% Warehouse Performance Improvement & Eliminating Detention
Pallet Service Corporation is a leading wood products supplier in the MidWest. The company’s plant and logistics operations were constrained by inefficiencies, manual scheduling and lack of visibility into daily schedule, order status and historical performance. Tasked with ensuring plant operations run smoothly and deliver on schedule and with minimizing risk and costs, plant leadership revisited their processes and technology to define the plant of the future and deploy and scale it across the company’s manufacturing locations, warehouses and yards.
Hear Ed Determan, Plant Manager at Pallet Service Corporation, to hear how he reimagined logistics operations at his plants with technology to:
- Build a culture of partnership and trust with carriers and within his operations team
- Automate a manual and error-prone scheduling and check-in process with 100% carrier adoption
- Get accurate visibility into daily schedule and order status
- Reduce detention claims and costs by 97%
- Improve on-target un/loading times by 75%